Join a group of aviators who share their knowledge and experience in a structured program, moderated by Sandrine Gressard, an experienced pilot and trainer.
During this 12-week program, you will meet up with your group every other week for 2 hours on an online platform.
You will develop skills and competencies in:
- Ground school Q&As
- Flight training Q&As
- Interpersonal issues that may arise throughout your training
- Applying for scholarships
- Developing the best action plan to keep your costs low and your progress efficient
- Building a network of contacts in aviation to help you launch your dream pilot career
- Finding aircraft to rent at the lowest costs so you can fly to aviation events such as fly-ins, pancake breakfasts, etc.
Girls Go Fly will introduce you to an entire community of pilots, mechanics and aviation companies to make your experience even more fun and exciting. You will also receive two 30-minute 1:1 calls with Sandrine Gressard during which you will be able to ask all of your questions pertaining specifically to you. These must be used within the 12 weeks and booked with her directly.
Il n’y pas encore d’avis.