Receive 1 hour of 1:1 coaching from Sandrine Gressard. Sandrine will answer your questions, such as:
- How do I choose the licence that is right for me? (RPL, PPL, GPL, HPL, CPL, ATPL)
- How do I get my pilot’s licence on a tight budget?
- How do I get it all done in less than a year?
- What are the best flight schools and instructors? How do I choose a school and an instructor?
- How do I get started if I’m only 14 years old?
- How do I get started if I’m 50? Am I too old?
- Can you help me with finding an aviation medical examiner?
- Should I buy an aircraft? How much does that cost?
- What do I need to know before I start flying lessons?
- What is the process? It seems so complicated when I go to Transport Canada’s website?
- Are there associations? How do I choose the best one?
- I have just started ground school and I am lost. Can you help explain some of the concepts?
- I have begun flight training and I am still confused. Can you help?
Sandrine can help because not only has she been in all of those situations herself, but she has helped several women navigate through the complex and intimidating world of pilot training. Once you purchase this service, Sandrine will email you a link for you to book your session. Sandrine always gives 30 minutes just to get to know each other. So, you’re actually getting 90 minutes for the price of 60.
To save even more money, you can also choose the On-going Support option which gives you 8, 30-minute 1:1 sessions to be used over a period of 9 months. There again, you will receive a complimentary 30 minutes just to get comfy.
Il n’y pas encore d’avis.